Demetrias

Demetrias

Friday, July 22, 2011

This just in...

I am tardy in my posts and this will be short.
Last Monday in our lesson D and I started going over a pole. Yes, just one :)
I know I know, he used to fox hunt but this was huge because he is going
to have to learn to pick up his feet when I tell him to. Its going to take awhile
but he started concentrating and I got the BEST trot from him. Not sure if I've
ever rode him with a trot like that. Now, after writing the post about his verbal
cues I'm wondering if I need to change my command since he already lifts his
feet to another command, hmmm, time to ask Kim... Anyways...
Is the goal jumping?- nope, not right now. But we had to stop working on this when he was
not completely blind because he kept approaching the poles like a 4 foot jumps... so, yep, that's it. He looked like quite the dressage horse on Monday, at least, he felt like one...

No comments:

Post a Comment