Demetrias

Demetrias

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Preparation for the Journey

I went to my last day of school on June 7- I spent the day hefting boxes and re-organizing the book room. I needed some organizing to help me clear my brain. The barn's trailer was getting worked on and another option had fallen through so I wasn't sure how D and I were getting to NC State but I was waiting for the answer to come, as Kim would say. I would like to think I can drive large vehicles but the idea of trailering D by myself 4.5 hours was not appealing. Roger and Shady were willing to help once again and I am immensely grateful.
Sitting at home I thought of Lacy a young lady who trailered her horse to our barn for lessons. Not having any other options I sent her a facebook message inquiring if I could rent her trailer. Lacy responded within 20 minutes and she and her family were so gracious in letting us borrow their trailer for our journey.
Everything was set, we had transportation and I was able to stay with my friend Christa who ended up being about 7 exits from the hospital. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment